Chinese-Forums

Paper for writing chinese characters

oly2006

Hello!

I want to buy paper for writing chinese characters and I can't find something like that in my country.

I would like to search online, or maybe you already know a place where to buy it online, but I don't know what it is called in english this kind of paper.

The only thing I know for it it is the pyinin:" tian2 ze4 ge2 "

Can you please help me to find this kind of paper ?

Thank you a lot!

You have three options:

1. Go to China or have friend in China buy you the paper in a bookshop.

2. Go to a bookshop in Chinatown and buy the paper.

3. Or go to this website and print out your own Chinese Character Worksheet:

http://drlili.org/files/12x10.pdf

Problem solved.

• Like 1

Or 谢 if you are learning 简体字.

Actually I do have character practice paper that has the squares for the characters and lined boxes under each square for writing the corresponding pinyin. For very young children who are learning both characters and pinyin.

• 6 months later...

I am in a serious need of chinese grid papers to practice my handwriting on. I Tried to search for some online , but most of them had the X's inside of them and i haaaaaaaate those they drive my eyes crazy i found this one

http://www.learn-japanese.info/practiceltblue.gif

but when i printed it it came out like a picture, so it wasn't really good enough , other than that though it was PERFECT others i found were either too big , or too small. I have to practice writing everyday now cause i want to study in china next year if i pass the HSK 4. Any suggestions. Thanks a bunch!! :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

If you have a vector graphics editor like Adobe Illustrator, you can make your own grids. I've made a few. I attached one named "Inobtrusive Writing Paper." It's suitable for a variety of writing sizes, and I find it useful for making casual writing look neater without obtrusive rules. I meant it to be used like this:

2yp0tg8.png

As there are no vertical limits (except the page) it can also be used with cursive.

Inobtrusive Writing Paper.pdf

• Like 1

• 4 months later...