Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2010

extrapages

@Edenborg:

it can mean either good (you got accepted) or bad (they did not receive your postal application) or nothing...:)

My status was until mid April "application form has been already submitted" then they've changed "The application form is currently checking".

same here, as soon as they had my application at the embassy here in austria, they changed it from '...submitted' to '..- currently checking'. no change ever since then.

I take it the status people are referring to is from the online application?

If that is the case then mine also reads: Application form has been already recovered.

Yes, but what I meant was that even when they were checking it, all it said was that it had been recovered (I used to check every day, sometimes several times!) So they might be checking yours and others' even if it's not saying so.

Yes, I had my medical check done at a hospital in Seoul Korea, at their visa physical center. I told them I needed a visa physical for China, and they lined me up with all the tests that China requires. X-Ray, HIV, etc, etc. I gave them the foreigner physical examination form from the CSC website and they filled it out for me and stamped it.

I forwarded a copy with my application. I still have the original.

@ Randims: Yes, did you get my PM? definitely his email. He replied from that address within the day I sent him an email (about 2 days ago). My email was in Chinese and I asked him a pretty straightforward question if that makes you feel better ;) Has he not replied to your email?

• New Members

Hi!

Hey guys I've read you've been checking your status in Laihua. Can you guys tell me how can I check my status?

I've applied in April and I haven't heard anything from CSC.

Thanks in advance

@peiruo

Yeah I did receive your PM, thanks.

I used to contact him but then my agent in my country said that he has no longer work for Zhejiang univ, I think he's been moved as the head of CSC or something. I've sent an email to him again to check my name.. Thank you.. :]

The one who didn't reply is 蔡老师

I hope 唐立老师 will reply me tomorrow, wish me luck.. :D