Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship Results - 2011

Brian US

@ Dr. Hasseb sattar

I am sorry to say you that, when application is not successful they dont reply. It also happened to me for one university, at Wuhan University , at very earlly stage they replied me but when i asked for result they did not reply me, just they sent me single mail quoting that " this year we have lot of applications for csc scholarship and we may not repl those whose application is unsuccessful." I hope for your positive result... also plz ensure that you are contacting the right person. best wishes for you...

• Like 1

what I feel is we should just stop asking for results from concerned universities, as there are people who got selected in random universities. Universities they din't mention in their application .. so no one can be sure of his selection before the CSC announces their results (probably in mid july) .. Its better to wait, than to ask universities and be tensed about the results .. who knows maybe you guys got selected in some random universities that you'd know about when the CSC announces their results? don't be tensed for now, JUST WAIT PEOPLE !

• Like 1

@abdul sattar i have called them they said they will announce result at the end of june..and currently they don't have any application received from CSC..

1 university representative told me that they have received applications but they are in bundle so they can't tell result right now..and he advice me to wait till end of june.

• Like 2

@ Dr. Haseeeb : I've heard the same from Nanchang University .. they told me the applications are in the bundles .. so they haven't bothered to open them up yet .. they told me they're closed for three days .. so the process would start from Thursday or probably Friday to be exact .. khair, like it or not, we have to wait .. I'd say waiting is better than to take the hassle of calling the universities and ask them about the status, without even knowing if our applications are even sent to that particular university or some random university that we don't know about .. the waiting is out last option budd .. so just WAIT :) .. hope that doesn't seem rude bud :)

• Like 2

well, everybody I know who got rejected last year, was because of some reason .. like, someone forgot to send recommendation letters, someone forgot the medical proforma even lol yeah thats right .. so no one till now I've heard about being rejected for nothing .. (( but still you can't say all of those who do everything correctly get selected :P ))

• Like 1

Result Announces..!!!!

Lanzhou Jiatong University has announced the result.... My name is not in the Winner List very critical situation for me. Since uni had sent my documents to csc for approval... i can not understand why csc did not approve me for scholarship...

http://wsc.lzjtu.edu.cn/news.asp?id=360

• Like 1

@ Dr. Haseeb Sattar thank you dear... i am really very much confused.. kunming uni has also sent my documents to csc for approval... pray for me Inshallah my application would be successful there. thanks for encouragement.

• Like 1

@Abdul Sattar Inshallah yar my prayers are with you..

@ Tauqir Congrats for scholarship..R u Pakistani??and you applied directly to university or through China Embassy?

• Like 1

@ Dr.Haseeb Sattar

That list is for the Autonomous regions, You still can get selected in the other category for the scholarship....I think

@TAUQIR congrats Please fill out the form on the first page I want to see the trend continuing

) What is your native country?

2) Where did you apply?

3) When did you apply?

4) When was the deadline?

5) Have you applied for the scholarship before? ETC

• Like 1

Today i called Xian Jiatong University and Jilin university .

Xian Jiatong University representative said that your applications are in process and they will announce at early july..

Jilin University told me that They will announce results after 1 or 2 week.

• Like 1