Chinese-Forums

BLCU Application Process

roddy

• 2 months later...

hello every one

I will be study at BLCU this coming Feb 23 201, and I will be arriving a feb 22, 2012. Im ok with my accomodation, my problem is just that If I can finish the rgistration process in 1 day, since I'll be arriving a BLCU early morning of feb 22. and, how about the placement test? will it occur on the same day? or on the first day of class which is 23, thanks, hope anyone can help me thanks

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, i know this is an old post but i hope you can still help me!?

Im getting all my application materials ready to apply at blcu for this fall, but i dont have a high school diploma! Where im from, you just do your full 6 years at high school, do all your exams, and then have a leaving ceremony. We dont really get any certificate to say "Well Done you graduated!".

Do you think my academic transcript will be enough?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey chinesecookie.

All my documents are in English yes. I have found a document in with my exam results saying congratulations on your exam results etc etc, but its not specifically from my school. I'm really hoping that's enough...

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Anna!

If those of you who have completed the application process have the time to write up a step-by-step description of what you had to do, what you had to send, who you had to send it to and so on, that would be extremely helpful for future applicants.

• 1 year later...
  • New Members

This topic seems a bit dead, but I'll try here first ...

I'm thinking about studying at BLCU for 1 year, but might have to quit after the first semester. If I apply for the 1 year course, would I have to pay all of the tuition fee in september or do they split it up?

It seems like kind of a hassle to have to apply for the student visa twice and so on if I do 2x6 months.

Hope someone can answer this!

• 9 months later...

The link you have is correct. I have not tried to pay BLCU online for more than a decade (it did not work back then either). Back then I called them and convinced them to let me pay only after arrival which worked fine. If you are on a scholarship shouldn't you not have to pay for the course though?

I would say try to contact them directly though and ask how a scholarship student should apply. I would assume it is different to the normal way of doing it.

• 1 month later...

Hello. I was wondering maybe you could help me with my enrollment at BLCU? I am a student from Israel. I was awarded the CSC scholarship to study in China in 2014-2015 and was instructed to obtain a letter of admission from the university of my choise. I did obtain such a letter from BLCU and sent it to the embassy, who sent it back to the CSC in China. This was over a month ago and still not a word from BLCU or the embassy. I wrote BLCU who told me to address the embassy and the embassy told me this is now under the CSC so I just have to wait. I am a little unsure as to whether I possibly did something wrong? I never fully registered at BLCU or paid any fees, but rather sent them an application form with documents and they sent back the pre admission letter (as to my understanding CSC are responsible for registration and such). Never registered online either. Any idea on how I should proceed?

• 4 years later...
  • New Members

I was wondering if anyone had any information on when you hear back about your application, I've received the automated "we have all your submitted documents and if you're accepted we'll mail your admissions notice in 2-3 weeks" email.

I have checked the verification status online and it is currently set to "passed". I am not sure if that means I have passed the submission side and have to wait for it to change to "accepted" or "rejected" depending on their decision or if it means have already been accepted.

Does anyone have any further information on when I will hear back or what the status means? It has only been 6 days since I got the automated email, I am just stressing out about it, that's all. ?

Thank you.

21 hours ago, electricmaze said:

I was wondering if anyone had any information on when you hear back about your application, I've received the automated "we have all your submitted documents and if you're accepted we'll mail your admissions notice in 2-3 weeks" email.

I have checked the verification status online and it is currently set to "passed". I am not sure if that means I have passed the submission side and have to wait for it to change to "accepted" or "rejected" depending on their decision or if it means have already been accepted.

Does anyone have any further information on when I will hear back or what the status means? It has only been 6 days since I got the automated email, I am just stressing out about it, that's all. ?

Thank you.

I've submitted my application for spring short term (6 month) the 23th of october and i've received the automated email the 24th and my admission letter the 29th :P

On the website the status of my application was passed.

PS: I'm from Spain and the courier service was DHL.

• New Members
17 minutes ago, gnesh said:

I've submitted my application for spring short term (6 month) the 23th of october and i've received the automated email the 24th and my admission letter the 29th :P

On the website the status of my application was passed.

PS: I'm from Spain and the courier service was DHL.

Ah, that's good to know.

I've actually just received a text from DHL saying I'll be getting a delivery on Thursday from "BEIJING LANGUAG" so it's safe to say I'm pretty excited ?

Thanks for getting back to me, good luck on your course!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...