Chinese-Forums

Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics

roddy

This topic is for discussion and reviews of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. Accommodation, courses, on-campus facilities and activities - anything to do with Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics goes in here. If there's a lot of discussion about any one particular topic we might split it into a new thread and leave a link here.

• Like 2

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 08/08/2017 at 9:30 AM, SaintGersh said:

Hy Everyone,

I applied to NUAA and awaiting my result. Has anyone received their results from NUAA. Kindly share any information about the school here to benefit others who might need em.

Hi everyone,

Finally, finally, finally!!! The long wait is over. I finally got my CSC admit notice today, at NUAA. Yes, it's really worth the wait. I am shaking with joy. As I have received such good news, I know there's great news for those who are still waiting. This calls for celebration......YAAYYY!!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well glad to hear back from you @SaintGersh

It's so nice hearing these good news from NUAA. I applied and paid the application fees. Now I am waiting to hear back from them. Do you know if they tell me whether  I am accepted or not now or in April? Also what's their minimum CGPA requirement? Is important for admission??

Thank you bro 

@edelweis I am currently studying Communication and Information Systems taught in English. We are done with the first semester already and the second semester just got underway. Credit courses in my major are Matrix Theory (linear algebra I), Mobile satellite communications, Digital communication, Channel coding, Linear Algebra and Control Theory, Digital image processing, data mining, and of course Chinese language and Chinese culture. On the whole, I think it is a balanced program to study. The professors handling the courses are all Chinese, mostly with good command of English while others are somewhat average.

@Talag I'm happy to share my experience to help others make good choices. I actually do not know much about their minimum GPA requirements but if you are a scholarship candidate, I think it will matter a lot. For the school admission, expect to receive it soon cos I had mine early, somewhere in February. However, scholarship results may delay until late August or early September. Wish you all the best.

• Like 2

@SaintGersh thank you for your informative reply, it might be too early for me to ask this but I will anyway. Are you living on campus? If so, how living in dorm is? Clean and quite? Also, the life over all in Nanjing? 

Too many questions but so excited for u and hopefully for me soon :D 

• Good question! 1