Chinese-Forums

Tsinghua MA Environmental Engineering and Management

Flipper86

Sorry if i write here, but i cannot start a new topic yet. I'm looking for students who start the 2 years master program in environmental engineering and management, taught in english, at tsinghua from fall 2012. I applied for the CSC with tsinghua recommendation. I hope everything will be fine (since my government built the school of environment of tsinghua, lol).

I come from italy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • New Members

Hello everyone. I'm not able to start a general topic about Tsinghua. I'm just posting it here even though i'm going to study in management science and engineering

I have been admitted to Tsinghua for fall 2016, but i might arrive in mid-september. My main concern is course selection. 

Is there a way to remotely select courses in Tsinghua? what is the typical process to select courses in Tsinghua?

Thank you

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone!

I very interesed in studying Environmental engineering but not sure about the university yet. Anyone around could please please tell me about the quality of the teacher and courses?  Also I planning on taking the chinese program but I was wondering, besides the language is there any big difference between the english and the chinese programs?

Any answer is very appreciated :)

PD: my second choice so far is Zhejiang Daxue, in case you anyone have any comments on that.