Chinese-Forums

First Episode 94: 现场铁证

heifeng

A part of the Grand First Episode Project -- See this thread for more info.

So, as an update I finished 夫妻那些事 a lil' while ago and I give it a rating of 2.5 out of 4. However, my TV-watching partner in crime gave it a 4 out of 4, for an average of 3 and a quarter stars! ( I liked 北爱 more that's for sure!)

Well, moving right along...I stumbled upon a cop drama called: 现场铁证。 So, this is somewhat similar to CSI...I get the impression it's a mid-range TV series (not low budget, not super high), but each episode (so far) has started with a crime scene and murder victim (unless it's a suicide or accident...OR IS IT?!...probably not) and by using science (and, well, investigating) the unit uncovers what REALLY happened!

So far it has been entertaining! Also, a good (or bad?) thing about this particular drama is the episodes are independent from each other (so far) so you can stop and go as you please (and

to finish the entire series....)

I'm only up to episode 8, but I'll probably finish the series....

Edited by renzhe
Added preamble
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I've started watching this (actually, it seems to be the second season).

It does have wooden acting and annoying preaching at the end, but it's still quite watchable, production is quite good (it's in HD, at least on youtube), and there simply aren't enough copper shows around, so it's a welcome change.