Chinese-Forums

CSC Scholarship - 2014 General Discussion

haoyu

@Fysal

good news its mean i think its on Processes its last thing Before the selection proces

good luck :)    ..

• Like 1

@sharoq, Dear, the status Application form has been already recovered means your application data is no longer visible to your university and CSC and this is happened due to retrive option which is mentioned on your Lihua account, sometimes we mistakely click on it and then further on forget to re-submit our application. During whole process, its mandatory that your data should be available on your account. Your account must be, "your application has been already submitted" or "your form is checking", it means your data is viewable or process-able. Its my advice just click on submission button and save your application. Hopefully you understand me now.

I have already  send my   application by the University of Shanghai sines 1 month and a half  and has become   Application form has been already recovered 

now i  Submit Application Form again now become Application form has been already recovered ......now i have wait to become "your form is checking right !!

Application form has been already recovered ......its mean the application  its visible  and on the wa y to processes right ?

@sharoq. No dear it does not mean that ur application is visible and on the process. I am telling you that its by mistake you retrieve back your application. There is one button on laihua.csc.edu.cn on you account which probably your clicked that's how your pull back your form, now its just need to resubmit it from the same account laihua.csc.edu.cn. If you will not click on submit option then university will not consider your application, why not understanding me, I am expanining in very clear way dear bro, just submit it from same your account, your status will again change to Application form has been already submitted. 

I got email from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics as follow:

Dear student,

Congratulations! We are glad to inform you that you have been recruited by Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics(NUAA) as a new student Subsidized by Chinnese Government Scholarship Postgraduate Program(CSC). Our materials including a piece of JW202 form, Admission Notice and Scholarship Certificate will be sent to you by the end of June. Please reply to us by email as the confirmation of studying in NUAA as soon as possible.

Welcome to NUAA!

But i applied for admission in 3 university
1. NUAA

2. Shanghai University
3. Beihang University

i got reply from 1 university but will other universities also reply me in terms of YES or NO, or not? so that i can deciede which university i go for!!

@ajeet. I do  not much know about about control science and engineering that's how i am applying "Management Science and Engineering". The details are not given in their site about these programmes.

dear get your related program from following website:

<<Program menu>>>
www.csc.edu.cn

then see which university is offering ur related course, then you try to apply in that..
and all details are given in above mentioned website.

Where r u from rashid1587

@ajeet, I already know this. I am just saying about details of particular degree in the site of NUST. Also I mixed up your programme with the "Control Sciences and Engineering", offering by School of Economics and Management, I want to know its details. Anyway, I am from Pakistan, and you, also for which degree you are applying, Masters or Doctorate?

i applied for master program in zhejiang university and zhejiang announced the result but my name is not present i also fill another two universities in that form which i sent to zhejiang n0w my QUESTION is that zhejiang will forward my documents to my 2nd choice of university or n0t....?? i m confused

@Faysal.

Yesterday i called to shandong they said they will email to nominated students around 10 May..BTW i have applied for PhD in shandong and HUST.

Anyone have any news regarding HUST wuhan?

• Like 1

@Dr.Haseeb Satter 

when i make some search here  another topics i saw you are already been generated scholarship right ? 

you now apply for PhD why ?

can any one here tell me about shanghai jiao Tong University ??