Chinese-Forums

[no more] Free Chinese Books [for now]

elina

Ania, personally I think you could try the way that you like, no problem. But if you write an initial and fast review, then write a ‘deep’ and thorough review later, nobody will object  :mrgreen: . For your reference, please have a look at some reviews like this post, or this post or this post in 2008.

OK, I will try to write a short review soon and then after I'm really done studying the books in their entirety I'm going to write something more in depth :D

• Like 2

I added my very general (for now) review of Graded Chinese Reader 2 here: http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/45004-review-of-graded-chinese-reader-2-selected-abridged-chinese-contemporary-short-stories-by-shi-ji/#comment-339103 

The second review should be up soon as well! :)

I know I already said it, but thank you so much for the opportunity to get these books for free!!

• Like 1

"I've had trouble accessing this site since I moved back to the States for some reason!"

That really shouldn't be happening. If it's persistent email me at admin@chinese-forums.com and I'll see if I can help. 

According to the names’ order of this post, till today, we have the following feedback reviews:

li3wei1:

1. A Compendium of the Usage of Complex Chinese Words – Review

2. Business Chinese Series, Reading and Communicating 1 - Review

lechuan:

1. Review: An Elementary Course in Scientific Chinese

2. Review: Sinolingua Wall Chart for Teaching Chinese as a Second Language - Pinyin

ChTTay:

Review of 'Easy Recipes Easy Chinese' (我爱中国菜) by Wei Ji

Ania:

Review of Common Chinese Patterns 330

taijiphoenix:

Review: Suceed in Learning Chinese in 30 days

snailssnooze123:

Book Review- Gems of the Chinese Language Through the Ages- The Stories behind 100 Chinese Idioms

Hofmann:

1. Review of Graded Chinese Reader 2: Selected Abridged Chinese Contemporary Short Stories by Shi Ji

(Ania also reviewed this book)

2. Review of Step by Step Chinese: Elementary Chinese Characters (I) (Chinese-English)

3. Review of A New Chinese Writing Course (English version) by Luo Qingsong

Wang7:

Review: Sinolingua’s Learn Chinese Through 100 Sentence Frames (100句成汉语通)

John Zhouran:

Review: Sing Chinese with Me,Sinolingua

Silent:

Review: Cuentos de los Cien apellidos (百家姓)

xiaokaka:

Review: Confucius Says

Have I missed any reviews? We’ll sum up the reviews in the future, so that other forum members could easily find out them for reference. Thank you very much for the feedback, and we understand the transportation time is long especially for international shipping, many members have just received the books not long ago, and not yet have time to finish reading, we also truly appreciate the future reviews :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...