Chinese-Forums

No imitation!

skylee

No dialect. No foreign language. :nono

電台電視主持人禁仿港台腔

广电总局下发“主持人自律公约”:说话严禁发嗲

主持人乱接广告将“下岗”

《北京競報》報道,鑑於最近幾年廣播電視主持人說話有「港台化」(仿效香港及台灣主持人)的傾向,如「真的很不錯耶」等台灣軟語,連原本以大氣儒雅自居的中央電視台主持人也有「發嗲」趨勢,國家廣電總局昨日公布有關的自律公約,遏止這種風氣。公約特別要求,除特殊需要,主持人一律使用普通話,禁止模倣港台腔及其表達方式。

此外,隨意夾雜外語、用方言播報的現象也被明令禁止,包括不准模倣地域口音及其表達方式,不能使用有損規範語言的口音、語調、粗俗語言、俚語、行話,在普通話中不准夾雜不必要的外語。公約又要求主持人外形要有所禁忌,服飾、髮型、化妝、聲音、舉止要與節目定位協調,大方得體,拒絕媚俗。

唉! 咁都要管 ...

For those who can't read Chinese, this is about banning the Hong Kong-Taiwan style of broadcast hosts on the Mainland.

真的很不錯 without the 耶 at the end is standard Mandarin. 耶 is not Mandarin. I'm not sure where it's from.

I think maybe it is from Japanese, for a phonetic auxiliary word e 语音助词 pounced “ne”in Japanese, which can be added in sentences to add more emotion. Maybe that is because Taiwan once ruled by Japan for a long time. :mrgreen:

My first reaction on the news was laughing. I once saw in 柏杨’s article that about 20 years ago that Japanese was banned to teach as the first foreign language in Taiwan and no one should speak Japanese in schools any more. Some officials from educational department were sent to supervise how well teachers and students obey the rule. When 柏杨 asked why? They said that because Japanese was a foreign language. 柏杨 asked why English as a foreign language could be said?

Quote:

前几年教育部一再通令各学堂不准讲日语,而且还派督学之类的官去查,我当时便开腔曰:“因何不准说日语乎?”答曰:“因日语是外国语。”我曰:“然则英语也是外国语,为啥可以乱说?”该官语塞。呜呼,我们自认为是一个讲中庸之道的民族,结果有的见了东洋人发麻焉,有的见了西洋人发麻焉,各走极端。中国弄到这种地步,能怪谁哉?

选自《暗夜慧灯——不承认是中国人》

www.chinataiwan.org/static/whyjl/xingguan

唉! 咁都要管 ...

同意!哼——该管的失业、贪污都放着不管,专管这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事!

Thanks!

My first reaction on the news was laughing. I once saw in 柏杨’s article that about 20 years ago that Japanese was banned to teach as the first foreign language in Taiwan and no one should speak Japanese in schools any more.

Irrelevant. This is not foreign language education. It’s how government sets up rules how hosts on TV follow a certain set of pronunciations.

Irrelevant. This is not foreign language education. It’s how government sets up rules how hosts on TV follow a certain set of pronunciations.

I think maybe they are the same in nature, which is to use some administrative means to ban some language (just differ from levels). Pay a little attention to the words below:

My words: no one should speak Japanese in schools any more.

近两年,内地主持人用语一直存在港台化倾向的问题,而且大有泛滥之势。现在只要打开电视或收音机,观众就会发现,“哇……耶”等港台化的语气词不经意间从内地主持人嘴里蹦出来,甚至原本以大气儒雅自居的中央电视台主持人现在也有发嗲的趋势。

为刹住这股风气,《公约》特别要求,“除特殊需要外,一律使用普通话,不模仿港台腔及其表达方式。”而且,主持人随意夹带外语、用方言播报的现象也在明令禁止的范畴之内,“不模仿地域音及其表达方式,不使用对规范语言有损害的口音、语调、粗俗语言、俚语、行话,不在普通话中夹杂不必要的外语。”

From 千龙网

But I think sometimes languages interact each other is so hard to avoid, but our government sometimes has gone too far on this aspect.

随便说说, Outofin 你那个吴清原的化身就选得不错嘛, 黑白照, 挺够味的! :mrgreen:

I really like how they describe it -> "严禁发嗲" !

Me too! :mrgreen:

Cheers!

You mean it's derived from 矣? Classical Chinese isn't Mandarin, either. That could explain why those in Taiwan say 耶 since Minnanhua is supposedly close to Classical Chinese.

Have a look here :

http://140.111.1.40/yitia/fra/fra04202.htm

耶 here and 邪 (ye2 here, not the common xie2...) are variants :

三)|ㄝˊ

用於句末,表示疑問或感嘆的語氣。同「耶」。莊子.

養生主:「弟子曰:『非夫子之友邪?』」史記.卷六

十一.伯夷傳:「儻所謂天道,是邪?非邪?」

In 真的很不錯耶 耶 isn't an interrogation but an exclamation (感嘆) but the "真的很不錯" is not classical Chinese 8) .

Not derived from 矣 either .

Chinoiseries! :mrgreen: