Chinese-Forums

CSC 2015 Student, Already in China for a year. What to do next ?

Pantsu

Hello guys,

I'm Pan.
Last year by this same period I got accepted as a CSC student. The year went great, I passed my CSC final exam and reached HSK 4.

But since nobody told us anything (like you get used to) I dont know how to proceed now.

My university (wich I should be starting this September) required CSC exam and HSK5 (wich I didn't get) so I really wonder what should I do now.. . 

I've sent some e-mails asking, but like it's usual, nobody has replied.

Has anyone been in my situation before?

Has anyone taken a second year of chinese language WITH the scholarship ? And if that's the case, should I apply to anything or should I just wait until somebody say something to me ?

Please help

I think you should do something instead of wait for someone to call you. 

You want one more year of Chinese language before you start?

Are you sure it will be enough? Even when you pass HSK 5, school will be tough. Not saying you should not do it. Just make sure you are 100% aware of the choice you are about to make. 

Is the (undergraduate) degree granting university the same as the university where you had Chinese language? I assume it will be easier to extend to one more year of language preparation if you are not changing schools.