Let's take a look at my goals and how I spent my time.
✓ Made my summer study plan, detailing how I'd break up my time. Goal is all HSK 5 vocab and then leaving HSK to continue learning with webnovels
✓ Finished 《直到花豆煮熟》
✓ 70% through with the longest-yet 《宝葫芦的秘密 》
✓ Read another one of SinoLingua's graded readers
✓ Kept up daily LangCorrect
✓ 4 xiyangyang episodes
Rough Time Breakdown
- 15 - 20 minutes daily spent on Anki (SpoonfedChinese deck)
- ~15 mins/day spent writing my daily LangCorrect entries
- Roughly an hour a day spent reading easy children's novels with Readibu
- Roughly 45 mins/day spent on Pleco - tones + handwriting + novels flashcards
- 10 mins daily - miscellaneous reading sites, shadowing practice, etc.
- An hour this week speaking and listening on WeChat; language exchange
- Two hours this week of Chinese lessons
- An hour and a half or so this week spent reading graded readers
- A couple hours spent building my summer study plan, looking into more advanced graded readers, and researching Chinese grammar points, etc.
- About an hour spent watchings simple children's cartoons