Chinese-Forums

What does 我真想抽你 mean?

winterpromise31

3 hours ago, Shelley said:

Is on the head or the face implied? where does it come from? if this is all there is in the email can you really construe the rest of the sentence from it?

If it is teenage talk, I remember saying things in English that don't make much sense. 

"I'm going to take you "

" take it "

" wicked "

It might well be they have played a game and bantering about beating each other. 

Ok, so basically I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. LOL. I do know that she tells him repeatedly that she likes him and flirts through email. So a sexual connotation could be possible... or not. One of the earlier replies in this thread mentioned the word bastard. That word (in Chinese) was used in an earlier email. My Chinese is being expanded in ways I never thought thought would be necessary... 

And for those concerned about privacy, she showed me her email today and laughed because she thought I couldn't read it. :)

3 hours ago, 陳德聰 said:

There is like a 99% chance that this email has nothing to do with sex.

True 

It sounds like young animals when playing games,  which eventually leading  on to develop life skills. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...