Chinese-Forums

Good Master's Programs in China?

msteve60

A company like that can surely manage to deal with the paperwork needed for a work visa. I can't see why they would not want to hire someone who is not a citizen when they are definitely able to hire this person. Of course, there is paperwork to do, but it is easier than before, the process takes less time, nothing too complicated.

I have found the best job opportunities like that. 

Campus recruitment is amazing. 

Everything is in Chinese, not easy, still worth trying.

I found somewhere on the forum a guy posting a link of all english taught master programmes in China. It seemed pretty accurate but I cant find it anymore, anyone has it ?

Another question, what job can I do with a master degree in Chinese history ?

Something else I forgot to mention, we do, occasionally, receive emails when the company wants to hire international students. The university emails international students to attend this campus recruitment. This does not happen too often, maybe twice a year. 

International students are still able to try regular campus recruitment events. There are less events where the company tells the university to inform all international students. More regular events.