Chinese-Forums

A Modern Traditional Chinese Clock Design

ParkeNYU

There's a brilliant watch on sale for $179USD called the Fossil Q Venture (generation 3). It lacks the bells and whistles, but it's quite sleek and minimal. It's a woman's wristwatch, which I like more than the monster trucks they call men's wristwatches.

The initial post has been updated with download links. You can download the WatchMaker app on your mobile phone and view it there if you'd like.

By the way, those with Android phones can download the Watchmaker Live Wallpaper app to use this and many other watch faces as their background.

I have an iPhone, so unfortunately I have no idea how Watchmaker Live Wallpaper works, but my friend just downloaded it and was able to import my watch using the URL I provided in my initial post. I think it's basically the same process as importing a watch on the normal WatchMaker app, in which case you can follow the relevant instructions in my initial post (tap 'import watch' and enter the URL I provided, basically). It's very easy to use—you just let the clock do its thing.

Also, you now don't even need those links; you can search for 'qibiao' in WatchMaker and they will appear, free of charge.