Chinese-Forums

央视: 天龙八部

Quest

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody, tian long ba bu is now show in TV now in Malaysia everyday, i think its showing episod 23 yesterday...

i quite like this movie, feeling great when watching it, only thing i don't have time to stay in front of TV waiting for the show, just too busy with daily work...

• 1 month later...

I am here in Toronto, Canada. I've been an avid Kung Fu series fan since I was a kid. Nowadays, I find the that they drag too much just so they can have more chapters and therefore more ads or VCD / VHS to sell. That's not the case with Tian Long Ba Bu. (only minor if any).

With Tian Long Ba Bu I find the script are not perfect but well written in general. I've just finished watching chapter 32. I'll rent the last 8 VCD next weekend. Can't wait for the director to finish the remake of Condor Heroes trilogy.

There are lots of Kung Fu fans here in Toronto. I wish someone can buy the rights and add english subtitle then show it on one of the multicultural channel here. With some advertising I am sure it would be a hit. If I have the money I would do it. :D

• 11 months later...