Chinese-Forums

Erase personal profile and all posts.

I am looking for the same if anyone can help out with MP3 files. There is no audio for sale. The original version of this book "Twenty Lectures on Chinese Culture" did have audio with it, as we used it for our class many years ago. If anyone by any chance has audio of either version, I would be very grateful.

In general I am having difficulty finding good current learning materials with a lot of audio, and for the older materials audio is no longer available.

Glad it's helpful!

On 5/21/2022 at 9:30 AM, Jan Finster said:

Do you have any other audios from ICLP

Nope, just these two. I studied at ICLP for one term, doing Thought and Society, and also picked up the TOCC to try to backfill any gaps in my studies. Great place ICLP, really wish I could have spent a full year there.

• Like 1

Thank you very much you are a hero. These will be extremely helpful to me and others also. (The related book, Twenty Lectures on Chinese culture also used to have audio as well just fyi.) The language study I've heard about at ICLP reminds me of the Yale program years ago, hours and hours of audio, memorization of audio and drill. So as I am now relearning/reviewing, the more audio I can find the better. I saved all my old books (the SSC series by Stimson and Huang) but the audio is no longer sold, so perhaps I will make a post seeing if anyone has any of that saved somewhere.

Thanks again it is much appreciated.