Chinese-Forums

lam ching ying

elizaberth

anyone remembers the taoist ghostbuster lam ching ying? i like him very much. i really like his horror movies, he is cool and very good in martial arts, just pity he has died.

i really love his style.

There will never be a second lam ching ying anymore :cry: , the same like there will never be a second Jackie Chan in this world, even if there is, all are copycats.

I wonder whether hongkong moviemakers can churn out more horror movies, and make more heroes.....

I would rather lam ching ying retire from the showbiz than to die from an illness.

I really miss him and his movies....how can i purchase his movies? should i go to hongkong, taiwan or usa or buy from the internet?how to buy from the internet?

:clap CHEERS TO HONGKONG MOVIES!

i miss you, mr lam ching ying. :cry:

• 2 years later...

Hi!

I'm very happy to find this site and that I can reply to Elizabeth's quesition. So soon... :( Yes, I do remember Lam Ching Ying!!! :wink:

I’m writing from Hungary to happily inform you that my Lam Ching Ying site is ready to visit! I kindly invite you to have a look!

I made this homepage to tribute his short life and rich work. I searched the Net for informations and photos with poor success. I couldn’t find a complete site, so I decided to make one. I have made a special point of making this site.

I have just started a Memorial Page. My wish is to compile a nice selection of memories, as the 10th Anniversary of his death is coming next year. :cry: I'm sure it would be touching for him to see us, his devoted fans still admiring, remembering him. Through this site we could keep Ying's memory alive.

If you have time and fancy, please be so kind to write a few lines. Anything you could share, an unforgettable moment, an experience, a memory about him and his work! I would be very honoured and grateful!!!

Thank you so very much for your time, attention and help in advance!

I wish you all the best in your life and work!!!

Katalin

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone! :D

I am back with good news about Lam Ching Ying.

I had very busy days (and nights) but now I can announce that I managed to create a Memotial Site for him!

I am happy to be able to give something for him. :oops: He died on the 8th Of November, 9 years ago . I wanted to celebrate this sad event with something lasting. Last weekend I was wondering and searching the Net for ideas, and suddenly set eyes on an advertisement. And here it is....

On this special Memorial Page you can leave your message for him in the Tributes And Condolences section and light a candle for him and his memory!

I kindly invite you to write on this Memorial Page!

I am sure it would be touching for Ying to see that he and his work is still remembered!:cry:

http://lam-ching-ying.memory-of.com/

Thank You All!!!!! :)