Chinese-Forums

Nokia n900

randall_flagg

Hi there!

Wow, have I ever been busy or what? And I still haven't gotten around to reading 家. Can't even remember when I posted on the forums last. Shame on me .

But I do have a couple of questions about the Nokia n900. To my dismay, I just learned that I can't buy that phone in China, so I have to buy it back home in Europe.

Question 1: Most important of all: Will plecodict run on it? That's the only thing that counts, really (and: will I have to get a new PLECO version? Probably, since I have the Palm version right now. Although I'm always on a tight budget, supporting the pleco-team is probably worth it).

Question 2: Will I be able to input Chinese? Can I operate the 谷歌拼音输入法, has anyone done this?

Question 3: Will the phone work in China? How about GPS? (Of course I'll get a Chinese SIM card).

Question 4: How much would a cell-phone internet flatrate cost (with 移动)?

Question 5: For those of you who know their way around smart phones (I don't): Is there a phone up there in the same league as the n900 and that you could recommend to me?

Thank you so much, I do appreciate all you help.

Randall