Chinese-Forums

Doing business with China

sthubbar

A friend of mine has asked me to help him develop a course about doing business with China. He asked me to find out what people want to know about doing business with China.

If you will let us know your questions about doing business with China, we will send you a free copy of the course before it is released to the public. Your questions can be anything, even if you think it's silly.

Go here to submit your questions.

Thank you so much for helping make this the best "Your Guide to China" possible.

Steve Hubbard

YourGuideToChina.com

Mandy,

The course is being developed. If you have things you'd like included just send us your questions and when it has been developed you can get a free copy.

Roddy & GaHanna,

There are plans to offer future products that go more into detail about specific areas that people express interest. We are asking people on this forum specifically because it is the best guide to China.

This forum has tons of good information and helpful people that share how to learn Chinese. This is still a great place for Chinese language schools to ask people, even those who have already learned Chinese, about how to teach Chinese.

I appreciate your feedback.

Steve Hubbard

YourGuideToChina.com <- Unfortunately not working using China DNS servers right now. :(

The link (www.guidetochina.com) opens a page that only has the author's "gathering information" ad. No other content that I can discover, even though the text says:

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new course called "Your Guide to China", and want to make sure that I don't leave anything out.

That doesn't inspire much confidence in me and sounds more like a way to build a mailing list than anything else.

Hi sthubbar,

I have a tons of questions, but the page where you want me to ask the questions really stops me doing so. Looks kind of childish.

If your friend registers here and starts his own thread, including a short self introduction, a fruitful discussion surely will be there.

Gato,

You are correct. 4 years ago when I moved to China, I spent the first year as a Chinese language student. For the past 3 years I've been doing business in China. We don't profess to be the ultimate authorities on doing business in China. We plan on using some of our own knowledge as well as consulting associates and other people with experience doing business in China.

We would like to package this information in an easy to understand and useful format for as many people as possible.

Erbse,

I did the website. You are right, I'm not much of a web designer.

Roddy,

If you or anyone else is serious. I would love to treat you to something nice to drink and meet in person to talk, one-on-on or as a group.

What is the name of that cafe on the East side of Beijing Normal University where we met? The Tube Station? I haven't been there in probably 3 years or more. If it's still there and you hang out there, we could meet there. Otherwise, I'm partial to The Bridge Cafe, in Wudaokou, or open to other suggestions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...