Chinese-Forums

CNY Offer: Bonuses at Chineseteachers.com

roddy

To celebrate the Chinese New Year* I've persuaded a few Chinese learning providers to put together special offers of one sort or another for you all. I have at the moment three set up I think, and with a bit of luck there might be one or two more coming in.

The first comes from online tutoring provider ChineseTeachers.com, and is worth up to either USD25 of extra credit, or 30 days of extra lessons, to both new and existing customers.

Any questions, fire away. And if anyone out there wants to put together a special offer for forums members, drop me a line. There should be another one later in the week, not sure when as I'm away from my computer for a few days.

*slightly late, as I thought I'd make sure everyone was back at their computers

ChineseTeachers.com

Special offer from ChineseTeachers.com, valid from today until March 31st 2011

• Double bonus. One time per person. When buying pay-as-you-go credits, ChineseTeachers.com will double the bonus credits: so you will get an extra $10 for a $100 purchase (so $20 total), and an extra $25 for $200 purchase (so $50 total).
  • Extra Pass days. One time per person. 7 extra days when buying the 90-day pass. 30 days extra for the 365-day pass.

How to get this extras?

Simply register using this special offer link. Once you made your purchase, they will double the bonus, or add the extra days, within a day or two.

Already on ChineseTeachers.com? Simply contact them after you made your purchase (from the 'Contact Us' function after you logged-in), and let them know that you heard about this offer from Chinese-forums.com. They will then double the bonus, or add the extra days, within a day or two. Note: you should make your request before April 10th to qualify).

• Like 4