Chinese-Forums

Huge Favour, Translation Needed

littleconfused

• New Members

Hey everyone, first of all, I want to apologise for just jumping in here and expecting favours like this, but I am quite stressed at the moment and I really need help.

I have a GF who I really love, we had a few ups and downs, but we handled it, then she went overseas, and she just just came back a few days ago, but I couldnt get a hold of her, and she didnt even tell me I am back. Anyway, long story short, I managed to get a hold of a QQ conversation she was having (please dont ask me how :( ), and I really need somebody's help to translate for me. I know it will take a little while, but the more information I have, and the better I understand the situation, the better the decision I can make, I hope you guys can understand this.

Again, I am sorry for just jumping in here and expecting here, but I really need help right now.

chat.doc

Completely agreed with Imron. She doesn't want to see you, you go through her conversations. Even if there is no other man involved, this is not a relationship that is going to continue.