Chinese-Forums

Chinese Love Song Translation: 《小酒窝》

思考题

Chinese Love Song Translation: 《小酒窝》 - Little dimple

For an online recording of the song click &cat=0&gate=1&ct=134217728&tn=baidumt,%D0%A1%BE%C6%CE%D1++&si=%D0%A1%BE%C6%CE%D1;;%C1%D6%BF%A1%BD%DC;;604073;;604073&lm=-1&mtid=1&d=9&size=8388608&attr=0,0&titlekey=455905266,3790208169&mtype=1"]HERE

To finish off my exploration in Chinese love songs is this classic.

我还在寻找 一个依靠和一个拥抱 ................................I still searching, for someone to lean on, someone to hold,

谁替我祈祷 替我烦恼 ................................Who will take prayer for me, take my troubles for me,

为我生气为我闹................................Who will get angry, get trouble

幸福开始有预兆................................I have a good feeling,

缘分让我们慢慢紧靠................................That fate will bring us together,

然后孤单被吞没了................................And loneliness will fade away,

无聊变得有话聊 有变化了................................When there is nothing to say, there will something to say,

小酒窝 长睫毛 是你最美的记号................................Little dimples, long eyelashes, your most beautiful feature,

我每天睡不着 想念你的微笑................................I cannot sleep, I keep thinking of your smile,

你不知道 你对我多么重要................................You don’t understand, just how important you are to me,

有了你 生命完整的刚好................................If I have you, my life is complete

小酒窝 长睫毛 迷人的无可救药................................Little dimples, long eyelashes, arresting beauty

我放慢了步调 感觉像是喝醉了................................A few steps, feeling like I’m walking on water,

终于找到 心有灵犀的美好................................I finally found, my soul mate,

一辈子暖暖的好................................My life is complete

我永远爱你到老................................I will love you for the rest of my life

幸福开始有预兆................................I have a good feeling,

缘分让我们慢慢紧靠................................That fate will bring us together,

然后孤单被吞没了................................And loneliness will fade away,

无聊变得有话聊 有变化了................................When there is nothing to say, there will something to say,

小酒窝 长睫毛 是你最美的记号................................Little dimples, long eyelashes, your most beautiful feature,

我每天睡不着 想念你的微笑................................I cannot sleep, I keep thinking of your smile,

你不知道 你对我多么重要................................You don’t understand, just how important you are to me,

有了你 生命完整的刚好................................If I have you, my life is complete

小酒窝 长睫毛 迷人的无可救药................................Little dimples, long eyelashes, arresting beauty

我放慢了步调 感觉像是喝醉了................................A few steps, feeling like I’m walking on water,

我永远爱你到老................................I will love you for the rest of my life

我永远爱你到老................................Lets grow old together.

=====================================================================================================================================================

While I encourage any questions, 'quires and qualms, my hope is that rather than simple criticism, we instead make constructive suggestions with specific examples.

My initial words are not the end all, but rather the instigation of further creation.

===================================================================================================================================================