Chinese-Forums

Can someone help me translate this video into Chinese?

militarygamer

Perhaps consider hiring a professional translator (Kenny on this forum is one, if you don't know where to start finding one). A four-minute propaganda movie is not really something you can expect people to translate for free, although if someone here is willing, good for you.

Note that Youtube is not accessable in China, so if you want to show the movie there you need to upload it on another site.

Also note that when someone in China comes to a school to kill children, they bring a knife, because there are virtually no guns available, which results in much fewer children killed. You might want to rethink how well-suited this movie is for China. (Or how idiotic the opinions expressed are in the first place, but that's not what you asked so I'll keep the rest of my opinion to myself.)

• Like 2

Shelley

China banned all types of guns even consficate airsoft. I remember there was a post about a forum member was jailed was selling/posessing airguns.

The right to bear arms is basic freedom and I believe people in China should learn about it too.

But it's not a quick translation, it is a decent-sized job.

Something for a professional translator.

While you're at it, you could also pay Lu to translate a Dutch video about the basic right to inhale marijuana smoke into English. I remember reading that a forum member was jailed for selling/posessing hemp :)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

The right to bear arms is basic freedom and I believe people in China should learn about it too.

Aaahahaha

This video is great by the way.  Nothing like Steven Seagal in an indoor interview wearing a massive coat and scarf and sunglasses and knocking out classics like "I believe right should triumph over evil", "Guns don't kill people, people kill people", "When Adolf Hitler wanted to annihilate the people of Germany, the first thing he did was take away their guns".