Chinese-Forums

BLCU bookstore location question

confucius

A quick question for those living near BLCU....where is the bookshop? My good friend needs to meet someone there on Monday evening and they said its near the new south gate...does this make sense?

And is it near enough to a subway station to take the subway there and walk?

Thank you in advance!

Yes, the BLCU bookshop is near South Gate. Btw, if you're wanting to buy a book rather than just meet someone, there is also another one (better IMO) upstairs in the library building. From WDK station you can walk down Chengfulu to South Gate. It will take 10-20mins depending on how fast/slow your friend walks.

I think the only potential problem is that there's a smaller gate (referred to as the 小南门?) which might be mistaken for the South Gate between the subway and the actual gate you want. Just make sure you've got the one with the bookshop next to it . . .

• 3 years later...

Hi! It´s not a location question, since I go there every day to browse books :mrgreen:, but I was wondering if I can get some discount in BLCU bookshop if I show my student ID. Or are there other places in BJ where I can get the same CHinese learning books (new ones) with some discount??