Chinese-Forums

CRI online news(script+audio) problem

Guest phantom1987

http://gb.cri.cn/1321/more/4974/more4974.htm

I have found the link on forum, and it seems VERY useful since my listening skills are rather newbish. The problem is the only audio that i could listen to/download is the one for january 31 2008, all others are somehow broken(?).

Maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance, Andrey

it's really sad.:(

maybe someone has some audio+text downloaded from there that they can share? or can suggest something similar to this radio?(MP3+Scripts)

i'm aware of chinesepod, CSLpod etc, what i'm looking for is preferable radio reports + scripts for them.

预谢,安德烈

i used to visit that site often. From this page http://gb.cri.cn/chinese_radio/index.htm i can see they've revamped the site since my last visit in Jan. when you click on the links to the left a lot of them say under construction so maybe some of those broken links will be relocated or repaired in the near future or there will be some other options as far as listening material. That site really helped my tingli - let's hope it's in full swing again soon! :)

Ok, not quite CRI news, however after being inspired by Heifeng's posts here, I started looking at various websites for the 普通话测试.

For practising, there is a series of 60 articles. For each article, it's possible to find the Chinese characters, an MP3 recording, and also the pinyin.

There doesn't seem to be one site that has them all in one nice place, however personally I like the text from this site, and the MP3 recordings from here.