Chinese-Forums

Cost of color copies?

Xiao Kui

I looked for the "what I paid for" thread to post this in but couldn't find it.

I was wondering if anyone knows the average cost of color copies in China. The size paper would be A4, with only abt half of it being color - if that makes any difference, it may since I've been charged extra for using extra toner on B&W copies.

Thanks in advance for this information!

That's about right for the prices. However there something else to consider. What I've done flyers I found that the quality of the paper is ridiculously low. Don't assume that the price they quote you will be for regular paper it will be for paper that is so thin that you can see right through it.

Just something else to consider besides the price.

Thanks for the info YangRui and self-taught!

Not sure about any discounts for only half of the sheet being colour. Sounds odd to me.

Not counting on a discount just don't want sb to try to charge me more because there's too much color on the page. On two occasions someone has insisted I pay more for a B&W copy cause there was a lot of black on the page. Maybe just a scam - at a few mao a piece and a small quantity at that, I wasn't gonna haggle. The more I think abt it it must be a scam, but so used to stuff being weird in China that I went along. :mrgreen: Oh no, I was cheated out of abt 1 kuai! Call me gullible and take me snipe hunting!

What I've done flyers I found that the quality of the paper is ridiculously low. Don't assume that the price they quote you will be for regular paper it will be for paper that is so thin that you can see right through it.

Thanks for the heads up, mba. So I'll buy my own paper or just run the cartridges on the printer dry doing it myself. A refill's probably cheaper than the colored copies anyway.