Chinese-Forums

ZDT: Broken Category view

LeonDion

Hi there!

First, thanks for sharing this program. It has the features I wanted, without the stuff that just gets annoying.

However, I have a problem with the category view. I guess it's best just to paste the error message here:

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Bad SQL grammar [sELECT category_name FROM category] in task 'executing StatementCallback'; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [sELECT category_name FROM category]

java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [sELECT category_name FROM category]

I'm running Windows XP, as a user, not Administrator. In order to allow writes to the install folder, I installed the software on a drive which all users have read/write permission.

Any ideas?

I think basically its saying it can't find your user data files. When you install the ZDT on XP, it should install the files by default into C:Documents and Settingszdt. So I would first check there to see if you have the user.script and user.properties files. Do you have permission to write to that directory? If you don't have those files anywhere on your computer, let me know and I'll just send them to you. You can actually put them anywhere and just tell the ZDT where they are located.

Chris