Chinese-Forums

paid vacation in Hebei

badr

Hey guys and gals,

I just learned about this little mesh steel conference in the city of Hengshui (Hebei province) on the 21st of september. The organizers are paying foreigners 1000RMB + hotel room + meals + reimbursed train/bus ticket for showing up.

You need to arrive on wednesday september 20th. Conference opens on thursday september 21st at 9:00 A.M.

If you decide to stay thursday nights, a trip can be organized on Friday to the natural bird preserve outside of henshui. PM me for details.

This is a cool opportunity for networking and just chilling. IEEA is the organization that helps me organize the bootcamps so I can vouch for them.

Here is the email I got:

There is an international Wire Mesh exhibition in AnPing, Hengshui, IEEA will help to sponsor of the meeting, any foreigners welocome to attent it, should be there on 20th, openning ceremoney at 9 on 21th, 1000 Yuan for the bonous, train bus ticket will be reimbursed, minimum 3 star hotel will be accomadated, and plus hopefully will a sightseeing in hengshui lake which is a big birds reserved place