Chinese-Forums

cui jian u.s.-canada tour april 2004, baby!

niubi

schenectady (ny) -> toronto -> philadelphia -> nyc -> boston -> washington, d.c. -> chicago -> vancouver -> seattle -> san francisco -> san diego -> anaheim -> los angeles

this is a tentative schedule subject to change. tickets for the vancouver and los angeles shows are on sale now. check out my website for more information as it becomes available.

the date in schenectady (union college) is a committment cui jian made last year, but could not keep because the band could not get visas due to the sars scare.

cui jian maybe coming back to the u.s. this fall for another tour after he releases his new album. no doubt he will make a swing through the southern part of the u.s. then.

• 2 weeks later...

check this out. a few days ago i wrote an email to the CEO of yesasia.com to tell him what a shame it is that yesasia does not carry cui jian's music - especially considering he is doing this major tour of the u.s. and canada next month. he writes back the next day saying he'll have some people get on it. today when i checked yesasia.com, well, they have added cui jian's music! also they have the book of cui jian interviews, press, etc. check out my website niubi! for my new cui jian store. also, please remember to use the chinese language & culture forums affiliate links to help support this website.