Chinese-Forums

ZDT 0.6.0 Linux JDBC connection issue...

SongQi

Hi, all.

I just installed ZDT on my Linux box (works wonderfully on my Windoze box), and I'm getting the following error:

Could not get JDBC connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: The database is already in use by another process: org.hsqldb.persist.NIOLockFile@c7c9d9db[file =/home/chris/user.lck, exists=true, locked=false, valid=false, fl =null]: java.lang.Exception: checkHeartbeat(): lock file [/home/chris/user.lck] is presumably locked by another process.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

This usually happens when you run two copies of the ZDT at the same time. Or maybe if the program doesn't shutdown correctly. Look for a file called user.lck in the same directory as your user.script file and delete it.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Chris

This is interesting...I actually just noticed that it works fine when I open the program directly from the folder where zdt is located, but if I try to use a launcher to open it, it gives me that error...I also can't even run it from a "run program" box. It seems like I HAVE to click on it in the directory where it resides. I also can't run it from a terminal. It keeps telling me there's a lock file, but I don't see the lock file. When I do an ls -la there is no .lck file. Weird...any ideas?