Oct, 26, 2006

来源:广州日报

Source: Guangzhou Daily

作者:

Writer: (unknown)

http://gzdaily.dayoo.com/html/2006-10/26/content_16444320.htm

亲爱的小天鹅:你好!

My dearest Miss Cygnet, how are you?

呱!呱!我在幽深幽深的井里游荡,渴望遇着那丁香般的披着白衣的姑娘。这,便是过去的我,做井底之蛙时候的我。那时,我知道我配不上你,只好每天对着井口唱着哀伤的单身情歌。

Gua--! Gua--! While I was still wandering in that unknown deep well, I terribly longed for meeting with that clove-like girl, in white. That, was me, in past, still being as a frog in the well. At that time, I understood that I couldn’t be a good match to you, so all I could do was humming those bachelors’ sad love songs towards well mouth, every day.

结束井下生活以后,我迎来了人生的转机。那时有一部叫《泰坦尼克号》的电影,电影里杰克眼巴巴地望着露丝的情景,跟我望着你的状态是多么的相像啊!杰克居然也被他的同伴讥笑为蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉!哈哈!可是,杰克哥哥还是不顾一切地赢得了露丝姐姐的芳心。这件事极大地激励了我的浪漫英雄主义精神。我下定决心要做青蛙界的杰克!

When my life in well was over, I got a turn for the better. In those days, there was a film called “Titanic”. In that film, the episode that Jack was watching at Rose hopeless, was so close to my expression when I was watching you! Poor Jack was actually teased by his company: even a toad wants to taste swan meat? Haha! Anyway, Buddy Jack still won Miss Rose’s heart, thrown all caution to the winds. It highly aroused the romantic heroism in my heart. I made up my mind that I must become a Jack in Frog’s family.

接下来的日子里,我解放思想,更新观念。我做的第一件事就是学习人类的先进经验和技术。老天有眼,我成了动物王国推行家庭联产承包责任制的第一人。制定了教育兴蛙计划和可持续抓害虫计划。被国王授予王国最高奖——青蛙王子奖。我努力地做一个德智体美劳全面发展的蛙,我学上网,学踢球,甚至还学会了写诗:“呱呱的我走了,正如我呱呱地来。我蹬一蹬腿,不带走泥块……”我率领王国青蛙足球队与前来挑战的M国青蛙足球队比赛。我们在白洋淀主场狂胜对方。我更是以一个蛙跃冲顶的入球获得了本年度最佳运动员称号。同获此殊荣的还有那只一跳跳过海峡的蟋蟀。

In those following days, I emancipated my mind and updated my ideas. The first thing I did was to learn human’s advanced experiences and skills. God blessed me. In animal kingdom, I became the first one who carried out the household contract responsibility system, framed the policy of relying on education to rejuvenate the animal kingdom and the plan of sustainable development in catching harmful insects. I was awarded the most honorable award in our kingdom-- “Frog Prince Award”. I am now trying to be a frog that is all around develops in moral, intellectual, physical, aesthetics and household. I learned to surf on internet, play football and write poems like “Gua, Gua, I have gone, as I came, crying ‘Gua, Gua’. I jump up without carrying any mud…” I led Royal frog football team to play football game with another frog football team from M Kingdom. We got a big win in our home field, Baiyang Dian. I won the title of “the best athlete this year” by my perfect frog jump to hit the ball into the net. Meanwhile, another one who got the same title was the cricket crossing the strait with one jump.

亲爱的小天鹅,我知道你高雅大方,应该有广阔的天地。可一只成功的白天鹅背后一定有一只优秀的青蛙。亲爱的女强鹅,我没有大男蛙主义,我愿意做你坚实的后盾。我在家乡保卫着农田,你在前方拼命!丰收果里有我的一半,也有你的一半。美元英镑有你的一半也有我的一半!我们可以不用逃避税钱。王国允许一部分动物先富裕起来,让我们把步子迈得再大一点。

My dearest Miss Cygnet, I see that you are so graceful and elegant with a vase space you deserve, however, behind a successful white swan, there must be an excellent frog. My dearest, female-wiz Cygnet, I don’t have any male frog chauvinism, and I am dying to be the strongest backup force of you.. Then I can protect our farmlands in home front, front, while you are working hard in battlefront. Fruit of heavy harvest, half share is mine, and half share is yours. US dollars and GB pounds, half mine, half yours! We don’t need to escape tax. Our kingdom allows a part of animals to get rich at first. Let our pace get more faster.

有了钱,我们就可以买空调,我就不用冬眠。有了钱,我就可以买高额的蛙身保险,以免被人类做了盘中餐。

When we get rich, we can buy an air conditioner, so that I don’t need to hibernate in winter. When we get rich, I can buy a huge sum of personal insurance, to avoid being served on human’s plate.

亲爱的小天鹅,我知道我外形不佳。我也知道有很多飞禽走兽拜倒在你的天鹅绒裙下。我没有老虎那样强壮的身躯,也没有孔雀那样漂亮,可是俺有一颗朴实无华的心。俺很丑,可是俺很温柔。小天鹅,你快回来,我一人承受不来!

My dearest Miss Cygnet, I see I don’t look good. I also see that there are so many birds and beats entirely at your feet, right under your beautiful velvet skirt. I am not as strong as tiger, not as handsome as peacock, but I have my simple and pure heart. I look terrible, but I am quite gentle. Miss Cygnet, please come back, as soon as possible. I can’t bear being alone any more!

还好,我学会了上网,以前那种你在天上飞啊飞,我在地上追啊追的日子将一去不复返了。天涯海角,让我们一网情深。

Luckily, I know how to access internet now. Those days as you flied on the sky and I jump to pursue you on earth have gone with the wind. No matter how far we are, let’s fall in love online.

最后,让我们一起祝愿:“但愿钱长有,千里共在线。” (网文)

Finally, let’s hope together, “being rich for ever and always online while being thousands miles apart.” (network article)

Thanks!

甚至还学会了写诗:“呱呱的我走了,正如我呱呱地来。我蹬一蹬腿,不带走泥块……”

it doesn't make much sense to me. please help!

A parody. There is a very famous modern poem "再別康橋" by Xu Zhimo that goes -

悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的來; As quietly as I came here;

我揮一揮衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

不帶走一片雲彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. (source)