Chinese-Forums

Anyone taken the Business program thru Worldlink?

aeroo

• 2 weeks later...

I have no experience with the Worldlink Chinese Program. However, I live in the same dormitories (Shoudu Tiyu Daxue) as the Worldlink martial arts students. I hear that Worldlink provides very good service as far as keeping students informed, etc. However, the martial arts program, at least, is very overpriced. You can get exactly the same martial arts programs through the University (English name: Capital Institute of Physical Education) or through other private schools for half the cost or less. And by exactly the same, I mean that they take the same classes. So I have no idea how applicable this it to their other programs, but you may want to shop around if price is an issue for you.

i have no experience with Worldlink's business program personally, but i have a few friends who were enrolled in it but they all discovered it was incredibly overpriced once they settled down at the uni and regretted it. if you looking for the cheapest Mandarin Chinese language programs, China Unipath is definitely the way to go. they dont actually charge their students any commission for the uni's study programs, so you pay at local prices, and they have a range of service packages that you can choose from which includes helping you enroll, and getting you a whole heap of other benefits. they're the cheapest ive found so far, and ive done my fair share of research ;)

www.chinaunipath.com

hope this helps!