Chinese-Forums

part of one old chinese poem

imr05

HashiriKata and miss_China_so_much

maybe it is my fault to let different people cook the same meal.I am so sorry that you feel unhappy with each other.

as a man I like HashiriKata; as a poemist [ I am not a poet, but I try my best.] I agree with miss_China_so_much.

我欲乘风归去,I drive to my dream place by wind

又恐琼楼玉宇,try to find the crystal building in the floeberg

高处不胜寒, but I was not the friends of the chilliness

起舞弄清影,dance with my adherence shadow

何似在人间。the world too pleasure to believe

转朱阁,moonlight wander in my attic

低绮户,look out upon the door dizened her silk

照无眠。stare at the excited insomniac with lonely eyes

不应有恨,tell me how many suffer tears to slop over

何事长向别时圆。tell me why you are not always goodliness

人有悲欢离合,distress and conviviality together to partition our life

月有阴晴圆缺,raindrop and brightness unite the god's compassion

此事古难全。Rome is still incompleteness in the dream

但愿人长久,only to pray that we can string along with the subsistence

千里共婵娟。just to share the same rising sun forever

Moonlight carries human feelings and emotions. What are the feelings and emotions expressed in Su Shi? What feelings and emotions are you experiencing through this lyric?

The poet is feeling sorrowful to the point of desparation due to his frustrations in officialdom. He tries to get back on high official positions and yet feels hopeless and meaningless.

The poet is also trying to give vent to his bad moods and restore his peace of mind, so he turns to the moon for consolation: Even the Moon waxes and wanes, why should not we humans as mortal beings reconcile to separations and failures?

全词运用形象的描绘和浪漫主义的想象,紧紧围绕中秋之月展开描写、抒情和议论,从天上与人间、月与人、空间与时间这些相联系的范畴进行思考,把自己对兄弟的感情,升华到探索人生乐观与不幸的哲理高度,表达了作者乐观旷达的人生态度和对生活的美好祝愿、无限热爱。

这首词是苏轼哲理词的代表作。词中充分体现了作者对永恒的宇宙和复杂多变的人类社会两者的综合理解与认识,是作者的世界观通过对月和对人的观察所做的一个以局部足以概括整体的小小总结。作者俯仰古今变迁,感慨宇宙流转,厌薄宦海浮沉,在皓月当空、孤高旷远的意境氛围中,渗入浓厚的哲学意味,揭示睿智的人生理念,达到了人与宇宙、自然与社会的高度契合。

all the words were copyed from the internet. I agreed it.

maybe I lose the moonlight to give the brightness to some of you.but as you know,when you translate the poem to foreigner,you must care more about their comprehension and the style of speaking.I only to try it.

maybe I am wrong.

I do agree that Su Shi is much better than I have interpreted. His poem contains philosophical and artistic grandeur, which is much more mellow than I have experienced. My interpretation is too sour-flavored.

But I truly believe that besides philosphy and artistry, emotion is also a valuable dimension of poetry. Without the inspiration of ripening and inspiring emotions, how could he have composed such an artistic masterwork in the first place? after all, the Moon always emerges at night, and millions of people have seen the moonlight, but how many of them have done as Su Shi did?