Chinese-Forums

pls pls urgent informaiton , I am MOVING to china

gosef

hi , this first subgect to me i write now , and hope some body replay to me as soon as possible , well , i am from grek cyprus and i live in uk now , i diced to move to china to open business ther like mabye factory , or resturant , or coffeeshope or supermarket , and i want to know this option pls :

1-is about the viza , i ask the chines embassy her in uk and said to me the business viza only for 1 month we can give u , no more , they said if u want more u must have invitation letter from china ,

my quation , i can to chang my viza to long time when i am in china , i mean if i got viza for 1 month , i can later when i am in china do it for 2-5 years , czs i listen ther some company mabye help me for that czs i need to do my own business .

2-wich best place for living and business , changahai or bijing

3-is alowed to do my own business by my name and is free to do that for foriegen

4- i can do any business ther , i think to do factory to make clothes , it will goverment help me to find place and do it , or some company help me that , wich company

i am really ready to come in next week , so pls any body answer me , i will be very glad .

this my email also

a5gosef@hotmail.com

There's a multitude of agents that would help you extend/change your visa for a fee once you're in China.

If you're serious about doing business, I would highly advice stopping by HK first and getting a one year business visa. It would save you a bit of headaches and it's pretty easy to do. Other than that, you could still come with a one month visa and extend it.

Be aware that it is seldom for local authorities to deliver a visa valid longer than one year. I've only seen that happen twice in the 3 years i've spent in China.

thank u for u replay , do u mean it easy to find agent to help me to change my viza from 1 month to long time , czs i will come with viza 1 month , i am very sirious and ready to come , in next week

also can i find agent to help me to start my business ther as i said need to open factory ,

is free is alowed for foreigen do that , i mean by my name ,

thanks for replay ,who said to me to go vitnam , why , i talk about china and u said to me vitnam ,

the goverment china now as i know is open business for foreigen and they help , example i can get the free place to do my factory , and if i want to do clothes it will be for export to EU and ather country that i was thinking , and who said not easy , why

is ok this was an idia to open factory ,

what about if i open coffeeshope or resturant or supermarket , wich will be better in china

thanks

coffeeshop or resturant or supermarket,it's difficult to say which is better,the key point is the way how you do .

coffee shop: the place and your specialty are very important,do remember,there must be a topic,maybe outdoor、music or something else.more and more chinese people don't go to those coffee shops which just give you a cup of coffee.

resturant: of course place、facilities、price and service quality,chinese think a good restaurant should be like this:pleasant ambience,a soft big bed and a clean bathroom、TV and internet、yeoman's service,120-240RMB per day.i know Hotel Ibis is very popular in china,so maybe you can learn some imformation from it.

supermarket : i don't think it's a good idea for a foreigener to open a supeumarket in china,

I'm a chinese boy,wish you.