Chinese-Forums

ZDT: Annotator Problem

drahnier

The problem with the missing 的 is specific to the Adso database. It's missing certain common characters. I think David does auto generates these "missing" entries for his site, but they're not included in the sql script that he gives me. You'll have to ask him for more clarification. I know they're a bunch more missing characters and maybe i'll have to manually add them myself into the adso dictionary plugin.

Regarding the latest post, either the program didn't shutdown correctly and delete the lock file or you're running two copies of the program at the same time. Try just shutting down the program and restarting and seeing if you still have the problem. If you do, then you'll have to manually delete the user.lck file.

Chris

There is/was indeed a problem with the lock file in connection with the other errors I reported. Obviously, zdt had no chance to remove the lock file when it crashed, so the next start of zdt generated the database error. It would be fine if zdt checks for the lock file at startup and acts more gracefully, probably alearting the user. - But this truely is a minor issue.