Chinese-Forums

How are latin people perceived by Chinese people?

ziyi star

i was reading the german guy who posted the same thread about Germans, and i couldn't stop wondering about chinese people's views on latin people (i'm from argentina living in madrid, spain).

so feel free to say what you want, i won't take offence on any of the stereotypes about latinos.

3x :)

Edit: i forgot to say i'm a girl :wink:

I'd love to have a Latin lover at any price! They're just so handsome, so romantic and so sexy, all look just like movie stars! So, even if he were a thief, I'd forgive him and embrace him with all my heart, so long as he's genuinely Latin! :mrgreen:

Edit: Sorry, in my enthusiasm I totally forgot that I'm not Chinese. Silly me!!! :oops: :oops:

thanx for the responses.... if they were expecting all of us latinos know how to do ballroom dances they'd be quite dissapointed lol. let's say we all know how to dance, but we (as everyone else in the world) need to go to classes to know how to do it well :roll:

passionate? that's all? they ain't asking too much then, hehe :wink: