Chinese-Forums

English to Mandarin translation cost + resources

volga_volga

I am looking to translate a general knowledge article from English to Chinese (simplified). Where can I find some popular translator services online and how much it will cost? (is it possible to do completely via internet?)

thanks!!

well, i was serious, by the way - I am still looking for someone knowledgeable enough (but not necessarily "certified") to translate several pages of an executive summary of a business plan. the text has no special jargon, the business is something we all familiar with, but some knowledge of marketing language would be naturally helpful.

ideally the translator would be a fluent or native Mandarin speaker with fluent English (Mandarin is more important here as this is the language of the target audience).

i was thinking, if you are interested, let me email you a sampleparagraph and have you translated it and reviewed by my Mandarin-native-speaker partner (who, unfortunately, is not so fluent in English to reflect all nuances of the English version of the document...).

I am based on Hong Kong.

regards

Olga