Chinese-Forums

Need feedback on my grammar.

SeekerOfPeace

Hello everyone,

I'm a teacher in 四川 and I would really like to receive some feedback on my written Chinese.

I really enjoy learning the language but would really appreciate some help from more advanced members.

I hope I'm posting in the right section :wink:

I was thinking of posting my writings here and receive feedback from the members so that I can correct my mistakes.

Would that be ok?

Thank you for reading.

Seeker Of Peace (Etienne)

Absolutely! (Especially when Roddy, our Big Brother, is not around... He he :mrgreen: )

But I think it would be more appropriate to post your questions in "Grammar & Vocabulary".

By the way, welcome to our Big Brother House - Someone is always watching you! Ha ha... :wink:

K.

Great!

That's what I'll do then (and in the right section as well :-))

I don't know what that big brother running gag is all about but I'm sure I'll get it as I spend more time on the forum.

Right on!

PS: God I hope I won't be on probation for too long, I'm actually pretty nice when you get to know me.:mrgreen:

I don't know what that big brother running gag is all about but I'm sure I'll get it as I spend more time on the forum.
Koneko was only joking but to be sure, you need to post as much work for her to do as possible. This will be the best way to keep her out of mischief :mrgreen: .