Chinese-Forums

China Unipath

Peconia

I've been looking for one semester long studying in Beijing, because i want to practice my mandarin. I found that China Unipath offers help to enroll in programs in BLCU, and also promises to help in other ways too. And their prices seem to be modest. But i would like to know if anyone has actually taken any Chinese courses through China Unipath, does it really work as they promise and are they reliable? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I just looked at the website. The price is incredibly high. Other high-priced courses offer one semester's tuition for more than $2000 (compared with less than $700 per semester at Yunnan Normal University), this China Unipath offers one month for $2000. Any advance on one month for $2000? One week for $2000? A day for $2000? Even if the course is good and the trips they take you on are good this is incredible price-gouging.

Hi Peconia, thanks for your interest in our Chinese language programs. If you would like, we can put you in contact with one of our past students for any specific questions you may have regarding our services. Just let me know!

Djwebb2004, hi there, just to clarify, our Mandarin semester programs at BLCU are priced at USD 1480, while yearly programs at BLCU are priced at USD 2970. The programs which I presume you are referring to (USD 1980) include a month of language study AND travel in China. This price covers language study, travel expenses, cultural activities, our services and the like. Any more questions, just shoot them my way. Cheers!

Regards,

Tony