Chinese-Forums

神雕侠侣 - TV transcripts available?

TheManInTheHat

So, I have been at this learning Chinese thing for about a year, just waiting for my 水平 to be 够 enough to really enjoy some of the culture. So I turned on the tv and bam, there it was a Chinese classic, 神雕侠侣. Well, to my surprise I understood most of it actually. However, there are a lot of, at least to me, enigmatic phrases used that I would love to crack open. Does anyone know where to get the transcript for the show?

I already have the novel. Definitely well written. However, I am only a couple chapters into it, and while I feel I am learning with every turn of the page, I don't have the patience and skill to get through the narrative quickly at this point. Yeah, so I am kind of asking for the Cliff/Coles notes here.

Great to meet you all by the way.

Cheers.

• 8 months later...

Awesome show. But seriously Liu Yi Fei is so ugly. Can't believe they promoted her. The thing with watching these ancient dramas is that they throw a lot of ancient colloquials around. You should watch modern drama.

But if you really wanted to... I have to recommend the 2003 倚天屠龍記, 天龍八部. Both were really good. Besides I really like the female lead in 倚天

• 4 weeks later...