Chinese-Forums

Tungsten T5 writing characters

randall_flagg

I have CJKOS and I've used my stylus to hand-write characters before...many, many times. But I can't seem to get it to work anymore. The CJKOS keyboard still comes down in all my regular applications, but I cannot for the life of me write any characters. I've tried all the possible settings that CJKOS offers, but can't get it to work. I have this problem everytime I have to soft-reset my T5 (which is too often anyway) and have to fidget around forever to get it to work. But I can't seem to enable the hand-writing feature this time. Even when I turn on the localizer option (中文化) and everything is in Chinese, I can't input characters. Very, very, very annoying.

Help? Anyone? Please?

Thanks, Randall

CJKOS doesn't have handwriting recognition - it handles the display and input via keyboard of Chinese, but not via stylus. You should be looking for PenPower (either as an app, or under preferences, depending on whether it was pre-installed or not) and checking settings in there.

Roddy

PS If the above post is wrong please ignore it.