Chinese-Forums

William Hung mania

Ian_Lee

hparade: I agree, the only one I actually own of Will Young's is 'leave right now', his first album especially was just re-records and bland pop crap.

hi there, I'm so happy finally there's someone agree with me here.. lol, kidding, yes, that's pop trash, but I do like the single "leave right now" (yeh, same taste), another ballad, however, it grow on me :wink:

• 3 months later...

How come when someone mentions the mockery William Hung is making of himself they always bring up BLACK PEOPLE?! :conf I mean what dose BLACK have to do with an indvidual who is making a fool of hiself?! You said:"Why not make fun of some BLACK retard instead?!" Wht don't you wacth what you say?! Not all users are asian, some are BLACK!! It was a poor choice of words!! Exspeacialy since this really is not about race, William Hung is just what people see as a joke because he dose not mind making a mockery of himself!! He is proud to make fun of himself in the sense that he knows he can't sing but dose it publicly anyway!!! If you give people something to laugh at they will, no matter what race you are!!! When I look at William Hung I see a ridiculous person, not a ridiculous person who is representing a whole race!! How can you let someone you don't even know represent you?! If he is a joke he is a joke to himself, not to anyone else of his race!!! I don't see why some take it personal, if people want to jugde you by Hungs actions thats their problem not yours!! I personaly do not like him, I went to one of his sites and a fan wrote:"William Hung you rock!! When is your next concert?!" He was too stupid to understand it was a complament that he said:"At your house to bang your stupid mother!!" Now what was that?! I don't think that his brain can comprehend things very well!!! I find him a very strange and rude individual!!! :shock::roll:

He is pretty bad looking!!! He sounds as bad as he looks!! But I know that not all Hk guys look like that, they are goodlooking!!! He's just one that missed out on the looks!!! I feel sorry for him too!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

As embarrassing to look at as most Idols candidates... I can't say I understand why he got famous.

Hmm, I think I will have to agree with the other people above - The American media is basically taking the mickey out of him, poor Will. :evil:

And making a quick buck too. I think his "fans" are also either taking the mickey or they have been paid by the media to act as fans (just like that useless flop JUNO in HK whose Dad is mega-rich)

But then again the British tabloids are pretty awful too :(

Thankfully we still have world-class boradsheet like The Times, The DailyTelegraph, The Independent, The Guardian etc

Here is the latest news about William Hung.

William's Chinese name is 孔慶翔. He is going to make his first movie this week. The film is not shot in Hollywood but in Hong Kong.

The title of the movie is 我阿媽發仔瘟 (My mom is a slut).

Here is the latest news about William Hung.

William's Chinese name is 孔慶翔. He is going to make his first movie this week. The film is not shot in Hollywood but in Hong Kong.

The title of the movie is 我阿媽發仔瘟 (My mom is a slut).

not a good thing...

Quest:

C'mon.....What do you expect Will to act in the movie? Sun Yat Sen or Zhou Enlai?

William never expected to be any kind of role model for Asian Americans as so many posters expected from him. And why should he be? Why shouldn't our posters themselves act as role models?

He only desires fame and wealth. And in the American society, fame and wealth are linked. If Monica Lewinsky could shamelessly publish books about her affair with Clinton to gain fame, then why can't William Hung gain fame by his lousy dance and song as long as there is a demand in the market?

Some more latest news about William Hung.

He just went to Hong Kong to make his new movie. Thirty-plus reporters but not even one single fan greeted him at the airport. Read:

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/040730/60/12zno.html

On the other hand, his new album "Inspiration" circulation has exceeded 100,000 copies and its sales rank in Amazon.com is 1,688 (quite high). It also generated over 600 reviews from the buyers. Read:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001V1M64/103-7708711-6701465?v=glance#product-details