Chinese-Forums

Hotels in Haidian?

jinjin

Hi,

My 'rents are coming into town and I need to put them up in a hotel. They've been to China before so they want to stay near me in Haidian.

Anyone know a good CLEAN and SAFE hotel in Haidian near BeiDa that they can stay at? I know there is the Shaoyuan hotel on campus but I think they are first come first serve and won't let me make reservations that far in advance (they are coming in April).

Thanks!

BJ has 40 or so Home Inns. They are new, clean, and cheap, usually 200-300

But Chinese like them too, so you really need to book a few days in advance!

http://www.homeinns.com/

You can also google for "Motel 168" and "Motel 268", 2 other chains. Not sure if the have hotel in BJ though.

Last time in BJ is stayed in "Mei Shan York Hotel", that is north west. 68520018 for 220 or so per room and night. Was new and clean too with broadband in the room.

Update: Motel 168 is only in SH - (and a new one opening soon in Shenzhen) www.motel168.com

Motel 268 belongs to the 168 group

Whoops! I saw this thread the other day and drew a blank... stupid brain. :cry:

There is a pretty nice hotel located at the southwest corner of Beida (outside the wall) that you might want to look into. A little more expensive, perhaps, but it's your folks, right? Check it out if you are interested:

北大资源宾馆(北大西南角) 标准间 360元 / 间 电话:6275 7199

http://www.pku.edu.cn/enterprise/ziyuan/index.htm

You can of course send the link to mom and dad, let them look at the photos and allay their fears. 一举两得。