Chinese-Forums

《双手的温柔》江美琪

Koneko

New improvement exracted from Wikipedia...

S.H.E is a Taiwanese girl group that specializes in pop music, and consists of Selina Ren, Hebe Tian, and Ella Chen. The group's name is an alphabetism derived from the first letter of each member's name. S.H.E is managed by HIM International and records albums with Avex Asia, a subsidiary of Avex Trax. EMI Music China distributes their music in the People's Republic of China.

《触电》

风走在我们前面

甩裙摆画着圆圈

花美得兴高采烈

那香味有点阴险

你在我旁边的旁边

但影子却肩碰肩

偷看一眼

你的唇边

是不是也有笑意明显

明明是昨天的事情

怎么今天我还在经历

一丁点回忆都能惊天又动地

想问个愚蠢问题

我们再这样下去

你猜会走到哪里

但请你不要太快揭开还沉默的情话

先让我多着急一下再终于等到解答

太容易的爱故事就不耐人回味啦

像这样触电

就够我快乐熔化

我们就耐心培养萌芽不要急着开花

反正有长长的日记等我们去填满它

在被全世界发现以前先愉快装傻

就这样触电

一直甜蜜触电

直到爆炸

像一年四个季节

都被你变成夏天

我才会在你面前

总是被晒红了脸

像一百万个秋千

在我心里面叛变

被你指尖

碰到指尖

我瞬间就被荡到天边

DJ. K.

1) Include' date=' in English, some information about the song - what style, when was it recorded, by who, where, why do you like it, etc. Don't just say 'here's a nice song', because not everyone will agree, and you can't expect people to listen to stuff without giving them a reason.

2) Include a link to somewhere it can be downloaded / heard so people can listen to it

3) NOT upload the song itself - uploads are for materials not available elsewhere, and directly useful for study. If you have something unique which isn't available elsewhere, let me know. Music downloads use up too much bandwidth.

4) If you are posting the lyrics, a pinyin version or English translation will earn you the endless gratitude of Chinese learners globally, and substantially increase the chances of anyone listening to your recommendation.[/quote']

Okay, okay! I am just reading my Bible prerequisitely before I post my song. :mrgreen:

I.I Ballad

I.II circa 1960s

I.III Teresa Teng

I.IV Taiwan?

I.V Because it's a classic!

II. See here.

III. N/A

IV. See here.

Another quality product proudly presented to you by,

DJ. K.

Victim of the autocracy :mrgreen:

1) Include' date=' in English, some information about the song - what style, when was it recorded, by who, where, why do you like it, etc. Don't just say 'here's a nice song', because not everyone will agree, and you can't expect people to listen to stuff without giving them a reason.

2) Include a link to somewhere it can be downloaded / heard so people can listen to it

3) NOT upload the song itself - uploads are for materials not available elsewhere, and directly useful for study. If you have something unique which isn't available elsewhere, let me know. Music downloads use up too much bandwidth.

4) If you are posting the lyrics, a pinyin version or English translation will earn you the endless gratitude of Chinese learners globally, and substantially increase the chances of anyone listening to your recommendation.[/quote']

Still chanting my mantra painstakingly...

I.I. Ballad

I.II. 2007

I.III Danny Wan

I.IV Malaysia

I.V Out of patriotism

II. See here

III. N/A

IV. Ditto

Yet another quality product proudly presented to you by,

DJ. K.

I.I Rock

I.II 2007

I.III 黄立行

I.IV Taiwan?

I.V I am also a free thinker

II. See here

III. N/A

IV. Ditto

An I-cannot-believe-it's-another-quality product proudly presented to you by,

DJ. K.

jacky.jpg

What? You haven't heard this...

To Skylee

I.I Ballad

I.II 2007

I.III 张学友

I.IV Hong Kong?

I.V Because the bear on Jacky's album looks like Skylee's teddy bear's distant relative. :wink:

II. See

III. N/A

IV. Ditto

DJ. K.

So your post here is basically:

《越帮越忙》, a 2007 Cantopop song by Janice Vidal (卫兰), maybe a Hong Kong singer, can be seen here. She's Filipino, Chinese, and Korean[/url].
I like Cantopop as much as the next guy, but you've really given me no reason to check out that link at all.

Do you have any info on her twin sister?

Koneko, you're also clogging up the front page with posts that will be incomprehensible to the new (or returning visitor), so I'm going to merge this latest batch. If you can't or don't want to write up a bit of background info and personal reaction to a song, please refrain from posting it. See here, here or here for examples of how it could be done.

Please also keep it to one per day. We need to keep an element of balance, and the current rate of posting isn't balanced.

Incidentally, you're not a victim of the autocracy. The "autocracy "is providing a forum you seem to enjoy using, at no charge, and requesting that you (and everyone) follow a few simple rules to ensure that more people can get value out of it.

Comments on moderation (or editorial policy as I now think of it) can come by pm or email, guidelines for posting song lyrics are here, comments on them welcome in that topic - they're designed to make the forums as valuable as possible for all members so I'm happy to improve them.

I think the key here is balance and relevance. Koneko, you should keep in mind that people are coming to read chinese-forums, not koneko's-favourite-music-forums. Given the extraordinary number of song related posts made by you over the last few days, it's been tricky to tell the difference. Ok, so maybe that last sentence exaggerates a little, but when the front page is taken up mostly by your song recommendations that exaggeration really isn't so big. If you want to tell the world about the music you like, create a myspace account, and post music to your heart's content. Include a link in your signature, and people here who are interested might even follow it. If there's a particular song that has meaning to you and you want to write about why, then go ahead. If the song's in Chinese, even better because it gets more points for relevance. Just don't overdo it by posting a large amount of songs in small amount of time.

Anyway, I'm sorry if that comes across as harsh, and I don't really want to be because your non-music related posts are often helpful and insightful, but while you see yourself as a victim of the autocracy, others see Roddy as doing his job, and doing it well.

The "autocracy "is providing a forum you seem to enjoy using, at no charge

This seems to be a one-sided, warped statement to me. The success of any forum depends also on the goodwill and contributions of its members; and one should not always jump at the first opportunity to take the credit for its success and make everyone else feeling small and owning one a great debt. (But if roddy is indeed providing a charity to everyone, I'm sorry for not realizing that!)

BTW, with roddy's idea about commnents via pm or email, I wonder if this matter would have been much better dealt with via a pm or email to Koneko in the first place.

I’d like to talk about my 2-cent opinions here, correct me if I’m wrong:

1. As a great member of large-sized forums with members of 11690 at present, Roddy has done a lot of jobs through his hard working, in order to make the forums clean and tidy. Meanwhile, he tries his best to keep such big forums free to use, which needs non-little cost I think. Much credit to him.

2. I agree with HashiriKata:

“The success of any forum depends also on the goodwill and contributions of its members”

And Koneko should qualify to be one of those members, who are very helpful and active by his many insightful posts.

3. I think the rules in this thread are not clearly enough:

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/8171-posting-song-lyrics

Because there’s no clear regulation about:

“Please also keep it to one per day. We need to keep an element of balance, and the current rate of posting isn't balanced.”

我觉得这里有一个时间先后的问题/ I think there’s a problem on the time and sequence. If people at first wrote clearly “Please also keep it to one per day”, then of course everyone on this forum should obey this. But if not, then if someone post “a large amount of songs in small amount of time”, the administrative level perhaps should AT FIRST make it clearly, and 从那时以后/THEN merge the relevant posts into one thread, instead of merging them at the same time speaking to people “Please also keep it to one per day”.

I think there’s no big problems, just 沟通方式的问题/communication misunderstanding.

Now back to the first post, recommendation on Chinese songs:

I cannot remember when they were recorded, why do I like them? Nothing specially, just because when I hear these songs, I think about all my friends, which makes me feel warm.

干杯,朋友 by 田震 (lyric included)

http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/114318ht.htm

朋友 by 周华健 (lyric included)

http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/16315ht.htm

大家和解吧 :)

Couple of things I'd like to clarify here. I'd merged (and pm'd with Koneko about merging) a bunch of similar topics earlier in the other cultures forum earlier. I didn't get the impression there was any objection. Later four or five topics, with even less content and the 'victim of the autocracy' tag were added to the music forum within a couple of hours. So I guess there was an objection, although I'm still mystified as to what it is. I merge similar topics constantly and as Imron has explained there's even more reason to do so when a number are posted in quick succession.

Run, host, maybe manage. Not lead, please, makes me sound like I should be giving speeches :evil:

Will move this out of the music forum. Should maybe close it but will leave it in case Koneko feels she has something to add.

I object to the use of the term "leader" here. Just the term, elina, it is not personal.
Run, host, maybe manage. Not lead, please, makes me sound like I should be giving speeches

I’m sorry for using the character of “leader”. I thought these forums are owned by Roddy personally, now I know I was wrong to say that, and have just changed the term in my previous post.

with even less content and the 'victim of the autocracy' tag were added

我觉得这种做法也不是很妥当的/ I don’t think this action is appropriate.

They are owned by me I suppose, I just have 领导恐惧症 :D .

There wouldn't be anything here without the people who contribute, I fully realize that and I've said so previously. I hereby say it again.

Relax everybody! :mrgreen:

It's just a small case. :wink:

There are more important things for us to worry about... :mrgreen:

I am an optimistic idealist. :mrgreen:

I respect Roddy's decisions to merge my posts but I also complied with his what-when-where-who-why requests in my subsequent posts in an easy-to-understand format.

I respect freedom of speech. Hence, everyone should be given a chance to express their thoughts freely.

Must move this thread back to Music lest the lessons be forgotten.

K. says relax