Chinese-Forums

Can Anyone Translate This Tattoo

Guest jhoyle

Hello,

I am a photographer and recently photograped a model who had some characters tattooed on her neck. I have tried to find the meaning but have not been successful. Can anyone tell me what it means? I didn't think to ask her while we were working and everyone who views the photo wants to know what the characters mean. The model has moved from town and I have lost contact with her. Here is the link:

http://www.hoylephoto.com/g4/g4_10.htm

Thanks!

She probably wanted "2 Hearts 1 Soul" but there wasn't enough space on her nape.

I have seen some NBA basketball players, including Allen Iverson, with Chinese characters on their necks and arms. It's just a current fashion trend; no need to ponder any rational explanation why those characters were chosen since most are done on an irrational whim.

yeah, reminds me a joke, in 1980s some chinese girls wore tshirts with print of english words"BI***" or something like that, sure, they didnt know the meaning.

in western(dont call this stereotype :tong ) or in today that maybe seems a bit unique, but think about their background.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't accidental and that she knew the actual meaning...perhaps, a slightly erotic connotation?

My friend actually had some slave symbol on her lower back done for her boyfriend. So in the end, who knows why she did it? :roll::lol:

I saw a lady wearing those fashionable low cut pants bent over in the supermarket with two Chinese characters just above her arse. I tried to get a closer view in order to offer my translation services but she turned around and saw me staring at her lower "lower back"! I should have told her that I can read Chinese but instead I walked away hoping she wouldn't think I'm some kind of colorful wolf.