Chinese-Forums

MMS>Email no longer functioning on Shenzhouxing?

roddy

For the last year and a bit I've been able to send MMS from my phone to an email address, and they've arrived safely (almost) every time. However, at some point over the last few weeks it's just stopped working - the emails just don't arrive. I know MMS to phones arrive, and that there is no problem with the email addresses I'm sending to.

This is on China Mobile's Shenzhouxing 15Y online package. I'm assuming they've just removed this functionality - to be honest I was surprised to get it in the first place - and I'm just going to have to move to something more expensive. However, I was wondering if anyone else was using the same service and has had the same problem / been able to get it fixed, etc.

I'm halfway keen to get this fixed, as it has brought my posting on signese.com (photos of Chinese characters) and dreamsofwhitetiles.com (mostly my dinners) to an abrupt halt. This has obviously caused great distress to thousands, if not hundreds, perhaps literally dozens, of eager fans.