Chinese-Forums

Below-the-knee high boots

anneastorga

Hi everyone.

I am planning to visit China towards in November this year and am anticipating it to be quite cold. I was wondering if how huch an good pair of below-the-knee high boots would cost over there? in Shanghai and or Beijing? If they'd be a whole lot cheaper then i would be wise to get them there instead of bringing one. Shoe fetish people :help

Thanks in advance.

Glad to know so many shoe lovers here...

First of all, welcome to the market economy, and shoe prices are not fixed any more! Hence, you may expect to see prices ranging from 30 yuan to 3000 yuan, based on brands and quality. However, generally, I would put aside a budge of 300 to 500 yuan for a quality pair of below-the-knee hight boots, and try to hunt them before the winter sets in so as to get a decent discount.

And don't come with any sick notions about getting shoes in big sizes... Unlikely to happen. I was optimistic once but gave up hope when it took three sales associates in horsestance to pry a shoe off of my foot that they had sworn would fit.