Chinese-Forums

Funny monologues or short stories?

Nibble

I'm planning to participate in a speaking contest next month, and I'm looking for a humorous Chinese monologue or short story that can be told in five minutes or less. Does anyone know of any, or where I might be able to find some?

Thanks!

I forget how it goes in Chinese, but here's the English ver.

"Once upon a time, there was a mountain. There was a temple on the mountain. There was an old monk and a little monk in the temple. One day, the old monk told the little monk a story :'Once upon a time, there was a mountain. There was a temple on the mountain. There was an old monk and a little monk in the temple. One day, the old monk told the little monk a story...' "

"Once upon a time, there was a mountain. There was a temple on the mountain. There was an old monk and a little monk in the temple. One day, the old monk told the little monk a story :'Once upon a time, there was a mountain. There was a temple on the mountain. There was an old monk and a little monk in the temple. One day, the old monk told the little monk a story...' "

Here's the Chinese version:

从前有座山,山里有个庙,庙里有个老和尚在讲故事,讲的什么呢?从前有座山,山里有个庙,庙里有个老和尚在讲故事,讲的什么呢?从前有座山,山里有个庙,庙里有个老和尚在讲故事,讲的什么呢?......

My 6-year-old son ever liked to tell this story before, but now he's not interested in this simple game. :) By the way, we're Chinese natives, maybe it's still funny for Chinese-learning beginners.

Ok, I find another complicated one:

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/11591290.html

Nibble, can you say these? Good luck to you :mrgreen:

从前有座山,

山里有座庙,

庙里有个和尚,

和尚有条扁担,

扁担有个图案,

图案绘着碗,

碗里盛着饭,

饭中有鸡蛋,

蛋形有点圆,