Chinese-Forums

Looking for help

Chinafunpost

I'm a Chinese and I'm looking for help from a foreigner in China. I hope someone with the ability to help me is wiling to help me. :) Here's the thing:

I have been doing international trade with business men abroad and I have earned some US dollars in my PayPal account. It takes $30 each time for me to withdraw the US dollars from my PayPal account to my banks in China according to PayPal policy:cry: . So I am thinking of solving this problem in this way:

I meet a foreigner face to face in China. He must have a PayPal account. I send my US dollars to his PayPal account and he pays me cash. It's free for me to send money to him and it's also free for him to withdraw the US dollars to his bank account in USA or Canada. So my big problem solved!:)

In return, I would like to do something I can do to help him in China! Or I am also willing to buy him a dinner! :wink:

Anybody willing to help me?

I am living in Guangzhou. My apartment is just near Zhongshan University. And I have about 311 US dollars in my PayPal account. And I have another $300 coming next week from one of my clients who's going to buy some real fake bluetooth headsets from me:) . As I'm still doing international trade and Paypal is the easiest way for payment, I will always need such help. :)

Bear in mind many (most?) Paypal users will be paying fees on money received. Unless you can find someone willing to give you RMB equivalent to the pre-fee balance, you may actually end up worse off. I'd wait till I had a thousand or so dollars in Paypal then just do the bank transfer. Unless I was a scammer, of course.